UkraineWorld spoke to Petro Burkovskiy, Executive Director of Ilko Kucheriv Democratic Initiatives Foundation. Key points in our brief, #UkraineWorldAnalysis.
Remarks on methodology — at the end of this brief.
1. On public opinion on the Russia-Ukraine war
2. On public opinion on integration strategy of Ukraine
3. On personal experiences of Ukrainians during the war
4. On methodology and challenges of conducting public opinion polls during the war
Links to the polls results:
1) "How the War Changed the Way Ukrainians Think About Friends, Enemies, and the Country's Strategic Goals" [in English]: https://bit.ly/3BcvxIt
2) "Feelings of Ukrainians during the war: emotions, expectations, personal experience" [in Ukrainian]: https://bit.ly/3cwKqL3
This material was prepared with financial support from the International Renaissance Foundation.